How to install ubuntu 12.10
- Firstly Create a bootable CD/USB of Ubuntu 12.10 (64-32 bit).
- Now connect it to your laptop and Restart your laptop.
- Open Boot settings and boot your laptop on bootable device CD/USB
- Choose install Ubuntu.
- Select the hard-disk partition in which you want to store Ubuntu ( At least 10 GB ).
- Then select continue and process for installing Ubuntu starts.
- After the complete the process of installation reboot your system and Remove that bootable device.
If system doesn’t load Ubuntu then again boot system from the bootable device CD/USB and now choose Try Ubuntu and system connect to the internet.
- Open Terminal ( press ALT+CTRL+T ) and type the command for installation of boot repair ( $ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yannubuntu/boot-repair && sudo apt-get update )
- Press enter when that installation process is complete then start the boot repair by type the command in terminal ( $ sudo apt-get install -y boot-repair && boot-repair )
- Run Recommanded repair of boot repair.When repair is finished press OK.
- Now Your system will load Ubuntu surely.
For more convenience Watch that video