how to make bootable pendrive in ubuntu
For making bootable pendrive
first u have
1. Ubuntu CD or ISO image (download from Ubuntu website).
2. Insert pendrive in computer.
note ( USB drive or memory card with minimum 700MB )
3. Then go to USB Startup Disk creator tool. which is available in Ubuntu (System > Administration > USB Startup Disk Creator).
5. browse to your ISO file .
6. If your USB flash was not free, do format it.
7. Click Make Startup Disk, and wait while the USB system is created.
Now you can boot from this drive.